Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
|Title:||Personal Care Assistant (PCA)|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1001 W Oak Street, Bldg. C, Ste 211 Bozeman, MT 59715. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 406-922-5060. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.